URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
21st May 2020
Dear Parent/ Carer,
The latest Covid-19 Government Directive is that Nurseries are to re-open on 1st June, and we are currently planning for this.
To assist with the planning, we need you do the following by Thursday 28th May 2020.
- Please advise us if your child/ren will be attending nursery for the remainder of this term (1st June to 22nd July), so that we can arrange the appropriate staffing levels. You can do this by sending a simple text to 07762 724742, or by emailing your Nursery Manager (see contact details below). Please ensure you clearly state:
YES or NO
Your child/ren’s full name(s)
- If your child is returning this term, please download and complete the following questionnaire and email it to your Nursery Manager by Thursday 28th May 2020. This will help us to support your child with their return to Nursery life. Covid 19 Questionaire – May 2020
In addition, during this period, we would like to inform you of the following:
- Our opening hours will be 9am to 3.30pm (inclusive of morning and afternoon sessions)
- We are unable to heat lunches. Please provide a cold packed lunch for children attending all day /30 hours placements
- Please comply with 2 metre social distancing outside the nursery and do not enter the building; You will be asked to leave your child with an allocated member of staff who is on door duty.
- Inform us immediately of any suspected cases of coronavirus within your household
- Should your child develop any symptoms of coronavirus at nursery, we will contact you immediately and they will be isolated until you arrive to collect them.
Should you have any concerns or wish to discuss this further, please email your Nursery Manager, as stated below, and they will arrange a call with you.